Welcome you as a volunteer or Intern!
We For Nepal welcomes volunteers or internship from across the world. If you are passionate to know and promote the Tourism, Culture, Agriculture and Peace we would like to welcome you!
Volunteering with We For Nepal is a life enriching experience. You will be given the opportunity to make a genuine difference in the lives of many disadvantaged people and communities, gain invaluable experience in community capacity building from a grass roots level to national level and will gain first hand insight into Nepalese culture!
We For Nepal has volunteer placements located in Kathmandu and different part of country. You will be provided with accommodation staying with a Nepalese family, where you will enjoy traditional home, cooked Nepalese food. To cover your accommodation, food and living expenses, we hope a small contribution to your host family.
We For Nepal Volunteer/intern can assist with one or more of the following
• Teaching children for extra tuition classes about Language, arts and culture
• Training for Youths, women and other interested people for capacity development through training, seminars, and cultural exchange programs
• Assisting with proposal writing, project planning and reporting
• Research on Nepalese Tourism, Culture, Arts and Agriculture
• Publishing about Nepal and We For Nepal through publishing in social medias, newspapers or writing blogs etc.