We for Nepal conducts and participates in various activities in order to achieve its objectives. Some of these activities are of regular nature and the rest take place as and when necessary. The main regular activities of the association are as follows:
• To organize different meetings, conferences, seminars and talk programs on tourism.
• To participate in tourism related fairs, marts and conferences within and outside the country.
• To submit advices/suggestions on matters related to tourism promotion to the Government of Nepal regularly.
• To establish cordial relations and exchange delegations with organizations of other countries.
• To organize training and workshop on environment awareness courses.
• To participate in and support government's World Environment Day program.
• To organize various environment conservation programs such as Afforestation and Clean-up Program.
• To organize various student level competitions to raise environment awareness among them.
• To organize Talk Programs with the view to educate the concerned general public about the importance of tourism and maintenance of ecological balance. Talks are delivered by renowned experts on the subject.
• We for Nepal T-shirts, Cap, with a slogan and logo for environmental awareness programs.
• To raise and deliver the fund for the victims of various disasters like earthquake, land slide, flood etc.
• To assist people in distress by dispatching rescue teams to help at times of mishaps like bus, air and other accidents.